RE: [oletrucks] Wiper arms

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Wiper arms
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 12:52:57 -0500
I bought new ones from Jim Carter and they are very close to the center bar
but they don't really hit it.  As far as parking flat against the bottom, I
got one of those cheap aftermarket electric motors and it is hard to get it
to park where you want it anyway.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas