[oletrucks] Two 46 1/2 tons for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Two 46 1/2 tons for sale
From: "Bobby D Keeland" <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 16:31:02 -0500
Last week I was at Heavy Chevy (Siloam Springs, AR) and was told that they
are getting out of the Art Decco business and just concentrating on AD,
Task Force and I think up to 1972.  They have two 1946 1/2 ton pickups plus
extra parts that they want to sell as a unit.  One has a restored frame
complete with rebuilt 216.  The cab and finders are still rusty and not on
the frame.  For the two+ trucks they are asking $2500.  Too much for my
budget at this time and I really don't need another project yet (although I
really would like to have a 46).  If anyone is interested, give them a
call.  Sorry but I don't have their phone number handy.

BobK
51 3600 5-window (project)
89 F150
98 RAM (hers)