[oletrucks] '47 for sale

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '47 for sale
From: 237459N@knotes.kodak.com
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 16:36:30 -0400
From: W P. Fricke

I came across a '47 panel delivery for sale yesterday. Its in pieces
basically. Owner is asking $5900. The body has been bead blasted. Its one
of those unfinished projects that someone gave up on. This guy bought it
possibly to finish but he's willing to sell it as is. His business is brass
era auto restoration. The truck has upgraded mechanicals. Mustang rear I
think. Either way, disc brakes front and back. Air ride suspension.
Otherwise, its still stock and pretty solid. I did see some rot but was
told the patch panels are part of the parts supply. Original 216 engine.
Original outside visor, front bumper has tall guards with horizontal cross
members linking the two. All in all looks like a real good starting point.
Just thought I'd pass the word.

Patrick
'53 3100