Re: [oletrucks] gas tank

To: stkcode@yahoo.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] gas tank
From: TKA49er@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 18:04:14 EDT
           I've seen quite a few AD trucks with Mustang tanks under the bed.
That is the option I am considering, they fit nice with little or no welding
brackets and such. I've seen them for 100.00  pllus sending unit about 30.00.
 The only question I have is that I want to use my original gauge and the ohm
ratings are not the same. I don't know too much about the ohm thing, are
there some type of reducers to drop the rating going to my gauge?
              Tom Arens
               49 5 window
               52 3100