[oletrucks] Master Cylinder

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Master Cylinder
From: Chpmopar@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 23:50:58 EDT
Got in the 53 yesterday and drove it over to the new garage I just had
completed and when I hit the brakes, nothing.  Pedal goes to floor.  Would
not pump back up for nothing.  So ended up carefully backing into the garage
and using a block of wood to stop me at the rear.  Sound like the master
cylinder to you guys??  How hard is this to replace?  I've never done it
before, but sure I can with directions.  Would prefer to go with rebuild kit
as I want to replace all the running gear anyway in a couple of years.

Thanks,

Dennis Larson

53- 5 window, 216 w/3 on the tree