[oletrucks] $ 850 Cdn. TF boxes

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] $ 850 Cdn. TF boxes
From: "Al&Judy" <cayfords@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 20:19:45 -0400
I talked to the fellow at Woody's Rod Shop today, and he is reproducing TF
boxes for $850 Cdn. He admits that they aren't EXACT repros, but excellent
quality for rods and daily drivers. The phone # is 519-666-2515, and they
are located in Komoka, Ont., Canada, half way between Windsor & Toronto.

If I did my math correctly, that price works out to approx. $540 U.S.

The TF boxes are a new line for him, but he has been reproducing F*rd boxes
for a number of years.

Al
49/54 Rod project