Re: [oletrucks] $ 850 Cdn. TF boxes

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] $ 850 Cdn. TF boxes
From: Stkcode <stkcode@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 21:10:16 -0700 (PDT)
How is the quality of metal?  I have a friend who
lives in Canada and he says he buys most of his parts
from the U.S. because the quality of repo products in
Canada are very poor.  He bought a repo floor plate
and could bend it with his hands easily...he was very
discussed.  He buys parts from the U.S. even thou the
shipping is really expensive.

Jon
stkcode@yahoo.com
Mod 53 3100