[oletrucks] 49 Panel in California

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 49 Panel in California
From: SHMossLanding@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 22:59:54 EDT
I have addressed the list once or twice about the 49 Panel project truck I
have.  Time has come to let her go. I am sure we all think our trucks are
worth more than they are,  and I thought I was asking a fair price.  I am at
the point now, where I need to sell this truck, and am open to any reasonable
offers.  You can e-mail me for pictures or see it at  <A
HREF="http://50chevy.freeservers.com/";>
http://50chevy.freeservers.com/</A>   There must be someone out there looking
for
a great panel project.  Let me hear from you, either with an offer or what
you think it is worth.  I don't have that much experience with the value of
the AD trucks, so any help would be appreciated.   Also thanks to all who
helped me in doing the work I have done so far.

                                                                   Thanks,
                                                                   Chuck
                                                                   49 Panel
in Monterey, CA