RE: [oletrucks] It has started! Theory of Magnetism

To: "Jake Heaton" <jacobh@ida.net>, "Ole Trucks"
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] It has started! Theory of Magnetism
From: "Mike " <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 12:36:10 -0700
  I prefer to think of it as in the mid-evil times....back in the
early days, it was assumed the rice and wheat grew mice, otherwse how else
could
you explain mice in the rice and wheat, when they were stored in a barrel?

  Well, the way I see it, just having an ole-truck parked out back,
just sorta breeds to itself, and another will magically appear.

  Least the the story I tell my wife, and I'm sticking to it....I mean
after all, this type of thinking was relevant for 300-some odd years....