Re: [oletrucks] Gripes about vendors

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gripes about vendors
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 21:31:16 -0400
While we're griping about vendors, I need to say that I've sure gotten poor
service from Jim Carter's.  I called twice to request a used part (which
they said they had).  Both times they said they'd call back with the item
and the price.  I've never heard a word from them.  Another reason I use
Obsolete Chevrolet Parts Company in Nashville, GA.  Never had even a small
problem with them.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC
tcape@weblnk.net