RE: [oletrucks] Gripes about vendors

To: "OleTrucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Gripes about vendors
From: "50chevy" <50chevy@iwon.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 13:09:40 -0500
Everyone,

Living in the KC area, I have the good fortune to be able to drive to Chevy
Duty, LMC, or Jim Carter's.  Since I became an oletrucker last November,
I've used Chevy Duty and LMC (haven't made it out to Carters' yet).  The
counter help has been great at both places, but I will agree that LMC is
higher priced on most items.

If anyone would like, I'll relay the LMC comments to the manager there in
hopes that they may become more in tune with their customer base in regards
to pricing and service.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Ray Wright
'50 3100 235 4/floor
Overland Park, KS

Introducing iWon Cash Points...now everyone's a winner on iWon.com.
Visit http://www.iwon.com now and start earning iWon Cash Points today!