[oletrucks] Rear End Question?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Rear End Question?
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 23:21:13 EDT
Dear Ole Truckers,

I stopped by a salvage yard in my old home town today.  I was looking for a
rear end to replace the 4:10 in mine. They told me that the '73 to '87 Chevy
4WD rears from a Blazer or 4WD Pickup Truck should work.  They are 6 lug, 12
bolt and are 3:07 or 3:08.

What do you think?  Is that information correct? The measurement from wheel
mounting surface to wheel mounting surface was approximately 63.5 inches.
They were asking $125.  Appreciate your feedback.  Thanks.

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, IL