RE: [oletrucks] Rear End Question?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Rear End Question?
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 08:48:27 -0500
I personally have never messed with that particular rear end but I would
guess that the width would be ok if you got some wheels with the right
backspacing (and width), probably around 5 1/2" backspacing.  I am using a
Nova rear end that has a length of about 60" ( from memory) and I am running
275-60-15's on 9" wide wheels with 3 3/8" backspacing.  Just remember that
the width of the wheel plays just as important a factor as backspacing
because the width also moves the tire inboard or outboard.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas