RE: [oletrucks] I Hate Brakes!

To: ed_gaito@webtrix.com
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] I Hate Brakes!
From: "50chevy" <50chevy@iwon.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 13:01:45 -0500
Ed,

I did a brake job a while back and thought I'd never have brakes again!
 Bled them forever and still no pedal.  It ended up that I had to re-adjust
all the shoes a second time.  I swear they were adjusted before I bled the
brakes, but another round of adjustments and the brakes are solid!

I replaced the master cylinder ($80 Chevy Duty) because the original had
a pretty good gouge in it.  It's an easy fix while I decide if I want to
go IFS and power/disc setup.

Good luck to you,

Ray Wright
'50 3100