Re: [oletrucks] Why Own an Ol Truck?

To: "K.P." <oletwuk@fastrus.com>, "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Why Own an Ol Truck?
From: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 23:29:58 -0500
I fully agree, what the hell does dollars have too do with bringing our ole
gals back to their factory line days or even as most of us try to do budget
wise?
Why not just spend whatever $$$ we have excess and do our thing for these
ole gals???
This is starting to sound like who owns the bank and not needed here, is
this list not
 about our ole gals and doing our best for them??

1948 THRIFTMASTER 5 WINDOW 3/4 [AMERICAN]
1951 1430  [1 TON] CANADIAN
1951 1300  [1/2 TON] CANADIAN
1966 FLEETSIDE  [1/2 TON L. Box] CANADIAN
All Chevrolet
and a
1965 GMC [1/2 TON L. Box 910} CANADIAN

Don Slaney
REGINA BEACH, Saskatchewan,
Canada.the best we can do for them with the bucks available ?????? I think a
lot of us do the best we can with what we have and end up with the best,
Dollars spent to someone else are far less of satisfaction to those of us
who do it our self ????????????????