Re: [oletrucks] Powerglide

To: quesadaj@inreach.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Powerglide
From: "Jeffrey cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 10:11:57 -0400
Yes PNDLR is the correct shift pattern, I have a powerglide in my 57 Belair
and beleive it or not that
is the correct pattern. You will most likley have to
fabricate a shift indicator for any aftermarket shifter
as I have not seen one yet offered by any of the shifters
out there off the shelf.

Jeff Cerniglia
1959 GMC Fleetside
1958 GMC Stepside (almost here)