Re: [oletrucks] rhino lining

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rhino lining
From: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 12:17:34 -0400
Thanks for refreshing my memory on the name. This stuff came in a gallon plastic
bottle and had to be sprayed using paint gun and compressor. Best part was it
allowed body color to show thru. 1 jug did 4 vehicles, on the average.
Bro-in-law and I  used to do body work and did this as an "extra" for people.
Stuck like snot, had a devil of a time removing it to do any repair work later
on.

Ed in Mich.
'57 3100