Re: [oletrucks] Don't read this.

To: bluu55@yahoo.com, miq@hevanet.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Don't read this.
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 20:41:33
Who was that masked man that wrote the manifesto some moons ago about
keeping on the ole trucks subject?  One too many beers there Miq?  I claim
one 'Get out of Jail Free pass' from the originator of this thread!
HEHEHE  Oh Yes the truck content for my message is that I put air in my 49
Jimmy's tires and they were flat within 15 minutes!  Must be defective air.
I will investigate more.

Durwood