Re: [oletrucks] Cleaning seatbelts

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>, "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cleaning seatbelts
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 22:35:54 -0500
If you just want to wash them, lay them out on concrete, or other hard
surface, & spray them with a hose or maybe a high pressure washer.  I
cleaned some cloth (moldy) patio furniture recently using the bathroom tile
"mildew" remover stuff & took all of the mold & mildew stains right out,
after letting set for an hour or so (be sure to hose clear after).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX