Re: [oletrucks] Carlisle truck show

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Carlisle truck show
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 23:14:31 -0400
As a vendor at Truck Carlisle I can give the following account:

The Big Rigs and the Flea Market Vendors all set up on the South end of the
Fair Grounds.  This area is for the most part very civilized and quiet.
However the younger Mini Pickup crowd on the North end is completely out of
control.  After the sun goes down on Friday and Saturday night the party
really cranks up.  My son and I ventured up there last year (now that he is
18) to check it out.....boy did we get an eye full.  I would give it the
following rating..."R" for AS, SC, L, N  (NOT the place for young children).

If you make it there stop in and say HI.  We are at space I-30 (Big Brown
F*rd Van).  I will be there from Thursday afternoon 'til Saturday night.

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker
Hughesville, Maryland