[oletrucks] 1959 GMC Owners manual wanted

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1959 GMC Owners manual wanted
From: "Jeffrey cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 07:28:58 -0400
Hello all,
                Just a few things I am putting on my want list, maybe one of
you guys
has some of them laying around. first is a 1959 GMC owners manual, this is the
comic book looking manual that has color illistrations just like a comic
book.
second is a drivers side front turn signal base 58/59 in good to NOS
condition, I will
consider buying a pair of NOS if thats the only way I can get one. Third is
the
correct jack for a 1958-59 GMC 1/2 ton. Let me know if anyone has these for
sale or has a lead on any, thanks guys.

Jeff Cerniglia
1959 GMC Fleetside

(Oh by the way the 58 GMC stepside deal fell through, oh well)