Re: [oletrucks] 1959 GMC Owners manual wanted

To: "Jeffrey cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1959 GMC Owners manual wanted
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 20:20:03 -0400
Jeff,

You must really believe in Santa Claus. :>)  I think you just asked for the
3 rarest items for a 58-59 GMC.  I was never able to find an owner's manual
for my 58 but I was able to get a colored photocopy of all pages and made
one up for myself.  I do have 2 full sets of parking lite assemblies (one
for use and one for just in case), it took quite a while to get this all
assembled.  One thing to be aware of is that the lens are also a left and
right as are the rest of the pieces.  Do you have a picture of the correct
jack.  I have a jack that I was told was correct and also was told is not
correct.  A picture of it is located at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/jrvvehicles/gmcMisc.html.  Let me know whether
or not you think it is correct.

Good luck,

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net