[oletrucks] parts cheap

To: "OleTrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] parts cheap
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 20:22:11 -0700
I have a few things left after all the body work
top vent on cowl
side vent
inside trim pieces for the 48
grill, good painter one or two small dings no rust
door latches
rear corner windows
one door glass
I also have some misc.door and glass rubber all new still in package if any
one is interested .I basically want to find a good home for all of it
.Sunday they go to the swap meet.
if any one close is interested I also have rear fenders widened four inches
and a set of running boards that need a patch.
thanks

Bill 53-3600 hot rod (project again)
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.