[oletrucks] Need a Little Radio Info

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Need a Little Radio Info
From: cmbcmorris@webtv.net (Curtis Morris)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 22:18:51 -0500 (CDT)
     I'm wanting to put a radio in my 55 2nd series. The truck is stock,
and hoping to stay that way.  However, I  want FM, so a stock or
original equipment radio is probably not an option.  Has anyone used any
of the aftermarket radios that fit the dash slot without need of
modification, and, if so, whats a good choice? Also, My truck has no
grille in the dash to accomodate a speaker. Was the speaker mounted
under the dash, or somewhere else?  I'm not looking to blow anyone away,
just a few tunes to break the boredom, or listen to the ballgame or
NASCAR race while cruising around. Just need some ideas on a simple
inexpensive system.  Thanks!! Curt Morris