Re: [oletrucks] woops - I sanded the windshield glass

To: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsol.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] woops - I sanded the windshield glass
From: Nick_Griswell@SIND.COM
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 08:46:42 -0400
Jim,

Eastwood makes a glass polishing kit that takes out minor scratches.  It works
pretty good.  Can't remember the price right off hand, though.  I can look it up
and get you the part # if you want it.  Good luck!

Nick Griswell
Rock Spring, GA
1954-3100 5-window "FATBOY"

"Jim House" <jhouse@ccsol.com> on 06/05/2001 05:36:05 PM