Re: [oletrucks] Horns

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Horns
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 23:27:56 -0400
Wayne, if your horn wont work, pop the cover and see if the points are
stuck, sand them with some fine paper and give it a try.  You can also
adjust the tone by slowly turning the adjustment nut in or out to desired
tone.  This worked for me on my truck.....good luck!

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker
Hughesville, Maryland