Re: [oletrucks] 3 to 5 win

To: <Pastorjon994@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 3 to 5 win
From: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 22:20:20 -0500
Wow Jon, what a question, some on list seem to think it's possible. I just
sold my 5 window today and had a last really look at the ole girl.

Where the windows are, is double metal and it is recessed where the window
and rubber seal fit.

I guess it could be done, but never look like original. I would suggest to
you to ask Mr. ADler if anyone would know, he would.

Best regards,

Don.1948 THRIFTMASTER 5 WINDOW 3/4 [AMERICAN]
1951 1430  [1 TON] CANADIAN
1951 1300  [1/2 TON] CANADIAN
1966 FLEETSIDE  [1/2 TON L. Box] CANADIAN
All Chevrolet
and a
1965 GMC [1/2 TON L. Box 910} CANADIAN

Don Slaney