Re: [oletrucks] Hidden Antenna

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hidden Antenna
From: "Don Fish" <bluecrow8@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 18:21:26 -0400
Hi Ryan,

Not wanting to see an antenna on my truck I obtained a power boosted
interior antenna at an "upscale" autosound store.  I ran the wire behind the
windshield rubber and the antenna is behind the headliner above the driver's
side visor.  I had to insulate the antenna from the metal cab with rubber
and a couple of dabs of phenoseal (an adhesive caulk).  The radio reception
is satisfactory, but there are umptybillion radio stations here (NY).  The
antenna is a flat fiberglass item and about fourteen inches long.

good luck, Don

'54 3100 -5 window