Re: [oletrucks] Hidden Antenna

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hidden Antenna
From: Mark Mintmier <tenisguy@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 21:36:02 -0400
Dakota Digital sells an "Untenna" for $69.95.  It's a 9 foot cable with a 3.5

inch antenna.  In their catalog, they claim that their "patented electronic
in-car antenna is designed to perform as well as a standard rod antenna
without having any external rod or aerial showing."  I have no idea how well
it works, but I've been considering it for my truck, if it just wasn't so
expensive.

Dakota Digital
1-888-881-0537
www.dakotadigital.com