[oletrucks] Global Network

To: "Trucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Global Network
From: "Terry Beynon" <tbeynon@dsl.telocity.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 05:56:04 -0500
I'm sure most of you remember Jeff Nelson. Not all of you though, remember a
database he started two years ago. It was all about oletruckers helping the
same while travelling. He was gracious enough, and I stupid enough to ask
for it. So here's the deal. In my next post I'll have a form to fill out
that includes personal information about where you live, etc. I'm not quite
sure what to do about the information that Jeff compiled the last time
around. Perhaps I'll pitch it and start clean or if you know you contributed
in the past and the info is valid I'll leave it. If there really are ~900
members, PLEASE contact me directly. That would be OFF the LIST so we don't
clog the pipeline. You don't have to do anything right now except think
about whether you want to add yourself to the list. BTW Jeff went over to
the other list. That would be the purists (restorers). See even oletruckers
can have a schism!
Terry Beynon
55-1 3100
51 Suburban