[oletrucks] Tires and Wheels

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Tires and Wheels
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 10:09:48 -0500
Got my back tires and wheels, went this morning to have them mounted ...
only cost me $16 to have it done, a shocker considering the amount of rubber
there. I hope to get some pictures up soon on my web site. Specs are 15x14
Weld Draglites, Mickey Thompson 29x18.5-15's.

I need to get some chrome valve stem covers to cover the stems on the tubes
inside the tires. They're quite huge .. anyone know where I might could find
some?

Bill
http://www.vanhalen-irc.com/bill/55truck