Re: [oletrucks] Hedders

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hedders
From: J Forbes <jforbes2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:53:53 -0700
Hi, I missed this one the first time round...sorry!

Headers are concerned with the EXHAUST ports, not the intake ports!  so
the big block oval/rectangular intake port issue is not what they're
talking about.

Race heads for small block Chevys often have round exhaust ports, and
headers for race cars often have round ports to match the race heads.
Stock factory small block heads have square exhaust ports.  Your heads
have square exhaust ports.

Hedman is not full of crap on this particular issue....     :)

Jim