[oletrucks] Parts for sale

To: ole trucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts for sale
From: Jon Dalton <novawagonmaster@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:43:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,
I have decided to go the "rod" route with our '48
One-ton dually. I will be using a Mustang II front end
and a 9" rear all riding on air suspension.
Soooooooo...
I have many steering, suspension, wheels, and brake
parts for sale...also any driveline parts (straight
six, 4-speed, driveshaft, rear end, etc...truck was
not road worthy when I took it apart last
year...engine turned over, but did not run.) The
wheels are the 17 inch variety...brakes are huck
design. E-mail me with requests and inquiries. I am
not looking to get rich off of this stuff...just
trying to help out others restoring to stock, and
raise a few bucks to fund my project in doing so.
Let me know what you may need!
Thanks,
Jonboy
'48 Chevy