[oletrucks] bed ideas

To: ole trucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] bed ideas
From: Jon Dalton <novawagonmaster@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:52:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,
 As I stated in a previous message, I am going the rod
route with my '48 one ton dually. It will no longer be
a dually, but instead, a slammed 4-wheeler. The truck
came with no bed...so, I could use some ideas and
would like to see some pics. I do not want a flat bed
or anything...definitely a box...but I will either
find a stock bed, or go with a late model (like a late
90's step side S-10 bed depending on measurements). I
would like to go with a late model if it will fit
OK...has anyone tried this? Pictures anywhere? This is
the only part of the truck I cannot
visualize...everything else is in the works! Thanks
for any help and suggestions!
Later,
Jonboy
'48 Chevy