RE: [oletrucks] Brake part needed

To: "Bob Fischer" <bfischer@utm.net>, "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Brake part needed
From: "AKBurke" <ajkburke@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:24:14 -0600
Thanks guys...I have the brake pliers...as I remember, they were
spendy at the time (20 years ago?)and they are little used but like so
many good tools, priceless when you need 'em.  I was at the NAPA
yesterday and they couldn't find a suitable substitute....they had one
I could've cut and reformed an end but I wasn't comfortable with
that...Tom: any chance you'd have a part number?? push comes to shove
and I'll buy one from Chevy Duty or somesuch but I thought there might
be some servicable ones sitting about in the back of somone's
garage....just a thought.

thanks,
-Andy