[oletrucks] New 55 Cameo

To: "Old Trucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New 55 Cameo
From: "Ernie Ganas" <Ernie_Ganas@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 22:28:56 -0700
I just bought a 1955 Cameo and am new to the list, website with pictures to
follow.

I have a couple questions has anyone installed the monoleaf springs on their
truck, if so how do you like them? I have heard some positive comments, but am
interested in any other comments. Where did you get them, how much did they
cost and how much of a problem was it to install them? Did you replace all the
springs or only the front ones?

Thanks,
Ernie
55 Cameo