[oletrucks] Headliner

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Headliner
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:14:11 EDT
Thought I'd let the group know about the one piece fiberglass headliner I
installed.  Got it from a vendor (can't remember who) last year at the Jenks
OK AD show.  It is really a good fit and looks good with a grained surface to
match the door panels and seat material.  Minor trimming over the doors but
fit perfectly front to back.  No more wrinkles with the cardboard headliner!

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX