Re: [oletrucks] Headliner

To: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Headliner
From: Allen Coblentz <wac8019@erinet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:20:09 -0400
I never really thought about it before, but the fiberglass sounds very durable.
An even better idea would be fiberglas door panels.... I've had to replace mine
twice already when they get wet (I forget to roll the windows up sometimes) and
the "cardboard" tends to draw moisture and pull the screw heads thru.  Does
anybody make fiberglas door panels?  Any ideas on a "better" idea than
cardboard?

A. Coblentz
'52 Chevy 3100