[oletrucks] fuel pump

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] fuel pump
From: Allen Coblentz <wac8019@erinet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:11:57 -0400
Are the fuel pumps all the same for the Chevy 6's (216,235,250,ect)?
I know they make different "styles" (glass bowl, metal bowl, flat top),
but do they all fit with the same mounting dimentions and cam distance?
I really like the looks of the "old style" but the high price don't
increase the MPG a bit over the "newer" style.... and since my truck is
a daily driver, the newer style will be just fine! (if it will fit.)  I
have a 1955-235cu.in..... the boys at the FLAPS don't have a catalog
with the 235 listed.  They only show the 250.  I was thinking they
should be the same, but thought I better make sure.  Can anyone
confirm?  Thanks!

A. Coblentz
'52 Chevy 3100