[oletrucks] I'm new

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] I'm new
From: "John R. Sandoval" <steppenwood@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:44:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
 I'm John and I'm new here. I'm helping my 16 year old
son restore a 1945 chevy pickup. He said he wanted a
project truck so, by God that's what I got him. We're
not going to do every nut and bolt, but we are going
to take it all apart, clean it up, repaint and build
it back up from scratch. He's had the truck for a week
now and it's already down to the frame. A friend came
over yesterday and we got the chassis steamed cleaned.
I have many questions to ask. He needs a front motor
mount. Is there a later model truck that has same
motor mount? It has a 216 motor. I'd like to get it
locally but the parts house doesn't have parts back
that far. Thanks, john.

Here's the truck:
http://stenmk2.homestead.com/files/t2.jpg
http://stenmk2.homestead.com/files/t3.jpg