Re: [oletrucks] Carbon buildup removal ?

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Carbon buildup removal ?
From: "Kyle and Krista" <tabsltd@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 23:08:22 -0500
true.  used the water on a coiple of VW beetles that i own.  works great but
it smokes really bad.  be extra sure not to let the engine die.  it will not
restart without a spark plug change in either instance (water or ATF)  you
might get lucky if it dies and you get there fast but i would not try it
(from experience).  have fun and add very slowly.

Kyle C.
'55-1