Re: [oletrucks] starter motor problems

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] starter motor problems
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 12:20:37 -0400
Hi Patrick,

The overrunning clutch in your Bendix is bad, you need to replace the bendix.

It is possible to do it yourself, but I would have the bushings and
brushes replaced while its apart.

If you look in the phone book for an "Auto Electric" type shop they can
get the parts and do a good job.

It is a lot easier with the special tools they have.

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula FL