Re: [oletrucks] Gas tank filler neck.

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gas tank filler neck.
From: "nateley" <nateley@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 05:26:11 -0500
Antonio,
I just reinstalled the gas tank back in my 49 and didn't have any problems
with the hoses from Chevy Duty. I made sure the hole in the bottom of the
tank was lined up with the hole in the floor so the tank was positioned
right side to side. I then put the new filler and vent hoses on the tank and
moved the filler neck in and out of the hole in the cab until it lined up.
Your 53 might have a different setup - I've never seen one. Keep trying - if
it came out of there, it"s got to go back in.
Dave Camp
49 3600
PS - don't forget to ground the sender like I did.