[oletrucks] RE: Backup light switch

To: <McGillis@aol.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Backup light switch
From: "Ernie Ganas" <Ernie_Ganas@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:17:01 -0700
Dennis,

A guy here on the list thinks he may have one he took off when he street rodded
his Cameo.

FYI I just found a complete factory power steering unit, Hydrovac power brake
unit and a NOS outside sunshield!!  Money pit is growing (:{))

Also I may have a line on a complete set of parts to convert a standard 55-58
bed to a Cameo bed, it includes the spare tire unit and all chrome including
the bumper. What do you think it would be worth?

I'll give you a call next week when I get to SOCAL.

Ernie
55 Cameo
Novato,CA