[oletrucks] Wheels wanted

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Wheels wanted
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:51:40 EDT
Guys,
  I know several have gone with 16" wheels or after market wheels of some
type.  What I need from someone are two 5"X15" stock six lug wheels with
clips for original hubcaps.  I have three different styles on my truck now,
but want to get 4 all the same.  What I'm looking for is wheels with the 4
long slots between the center and the donut.  Any out there?  Where and how
much?

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX