Re: [oletrucks] VCCA Website

To: McGillis@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] VCCA Website
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 01:26:24 -0400
I know the feeling---had a friend email me recently as asked me if the
truck on Golden state pickup parts main page is my truck.   Went and
checked and low and behold, of all god forsaken place thats where they put
a pic of my truck that they stole from my web site. GSPP is not the
respected vendor of parts for our old trucks------ but on the other
hand---guess them thinking my truck was good enough to put on their site
does make me strut a bit.....
-wayne

At 02:35 PM 7/23/01 EDT, McGillis@aol.com wrote:
>I just noticed my 1936 Low Cab Pickup on the home page of the VCCA
website!
>http://www.classicar.com/clubs/vccaclub/vccaclub.htm
>
>This is a great club, particularly if you are into original Chevrolets.
>There are many members with modified vehicles too and the national magazine
>is terrific.
>

>     Dennis McGillis
>     1936 Low Cab (36 TRUCK)
>     1955 Cameo  (V8 CAMEO)