Re: [oletrucks] AD 1.5 ton and larger truck VIN,( Chevy and

To: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD 1.5 ton and larger truck VIN,( Chevy and
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 01:34:09 -0400
AFter taking over http://www.chevytrucks.org I have tried to find a common
place to get the VIN #'s decoded on say 47-59 chevies or GMC's. It would
make my day if someone knows of a place with all this information. If
anyone has manuals to decode all these number, i'd be more than willing to
transfer all this information into a web page on the site. I've gather the
task for and certain years of AD trucks--but not all the info.   -wayne

At 09:49 AM 7/24/01, Durwood B. Darbin wrote:
>To the all powerful list,
>
>Where would one go to find out the year of 'farm trucks'?  I have located a
>few and need to date these VIN numbers.  All of my sources will only give me
>dates for 1/2 and 3/4 ton Chevy Pcups.
>
>Here are the Chevys:
>5IKI 3187
>5QWK 4538