Re: [oletrucks] Shelley Spotted! (Route 66 Drive)

To: "Rick Warren" <bluu55@yahoo.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shelley Spotted! (Route 66 Drive)
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 20:12:21 -0400
Thanks for the update, Rick.  I've been following Scott's new adventure
since I saw it in "Hot Rod" magazine last month.  Looks like a classic run
down Route 66.  I'll look forward to following this latest adventure.  My
ladyfriend, Lisa,  was diagnosed with MS about 7 years ago.  Obviously, I
greatly appreciate Scott Sensing's efforts to raise money for the MS
program.  Wonderful to see his ol' AD chugging away for the second great
trip.  Just shows these old trucks were made to run......and keep on
running.  All us owners tend to baby them (at least I do), but these old
trucks were tough as nails and could run on forever.  Great to see Scott
proving that.......and working for such good causes in the process.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC
tcape@weblnk.net