Re: [oletrucks] Shelley Spotted! (Route 66 Drive)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shelley Spotted! (Route 66 Drive)
From: TKA49er@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 22:16:21 EDT
                  Hey All,
                      Just  got back from a local cruise where I passed out
about 200 fliers for Scotts visit to St. Louis. My truck club will be hosting
his visit here next weekend.
You can catch him at the cruise night at the Cool Car Connection 8033 Watson
Rd. (old route 66) that will be Sat. the 11th at 7:00. Come out and meet
Scott and make a generous donation. The club challenge is on and of course us
Chevy guys are in the lead.
                                         Tom Arens
                                         MidwestClassic Chevy/GMC Truck Club