[oletrucks] New list member

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] New list member
From: "john martinez" <john@resourceful.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 02:34:40 +0800
I just recently found this list and will introduce myself. First off I am not a
purist. I now have a 1956 GMC that I converted to 4wd and cut down to make it
into a short bed. I started with a 1955 long bed that I wrecked on a 4wd only
road. I have collected many parts for these in the years past. I will soon
start the restore of the GMC it is currently sitting and waiting for a restore.
It is a tough old truck it has been on its side once due to my son having a
flat and going up a dirt bank in the woods. It faired well with only a door
dent.
I have recently moved and have many sheet metal parts to get sold I have a cab
with wrap around rear glass door 1955 frame, bed 58 front clip etc. If anyone
is interested contact me off the list.

john@resourceful.com or jsmartnz@cwnet.com